ES6 Safety Glasses (Polarized)
The Crossfire ES6 Polarized Safety Glasses are designed for style and comfort. The ES6 features a soft, rubber nosepiece, lightweight frame, and inlaid temple grips for better stability and comfort. This model is also available in several styles with non-polarized lenses.
This model features brown polarized lenses and a matte black frame.
All Crossfire Safety Eyewear includes the following features:
- Temples are designed to gently curve with the natural curve of the head resulting in a snug and comfortable fit
- Frames are designed at an 8 to 10 base curve resulting in maximum side coverage and superior peripheral vision
- Lens cavities designed for superior peripheral sight and maximum eye protection
- Frames and temples made of highly durable, ultra-lightweight, flexible, and impact resistant material
- Nosepieces and temple grips are made of comfortable, non-slip, breathable, and hypo-allergenic material
- 99.9% protection from harmful UVA and UVB rays
- 100% visually correct de-centered lenses
- 2.2 mm Panlite brand polycarbonate lens material
- Lens quality and performance meet and exceed ANSI Z87.1-2003 high impact standards - All Crossfire lenses can withstand the impact of a .22 caliber long rifle bullet fired from 45 feet with no penetration of the lens