AR3 Reader Safety Glasses
The AR3 half frame readers feature modern smart styling and bifocal safety lenses.
All Crossfire bifocal styles include reader magnifications of 1.5, 2.0, 2.5 diopters in both clear and tinted lens.
All Crossfire Safety Eyewear includes the following features:
- Temples are designed to gently curve with the natural curve of the head resulting in a snug and comfortable fit
- Frames are designed at an 8 to 10 base curve resulting in maximum side coverage and superior peripheral vision
- Lens cavities designed for superior peripheral sight and maximum eye protection
- Frames and temples made of highly durable, ultra-lightweight, flexible, and impact resistant material
- Nosepieces and temple grips are made of comfortable, non-slip, breathable, and hypo-allergenic material
- 99.9% protection from harmful UVA and UVB rays
- 100% visually correct de-centered lenses
- 2.2 mm Panlite brand polycarbonate lens material
- Lens quality and performance meet and exceed ANSI Z87.1-2003 high impact standards - All Crossfire lenses can withstand the impact of a .22 caliber long rifle bullet fired from 45 feet with no penetration of the lens